Friday, April 3, 2009

A 'South Park' Review of "Eat, Pray, Queef"!

'South Park' - Season 13 - Episode 1304 - "Eat, Pray, Queef" Review from Philosopher Mikey Davis!

"I feel that the episode influenced more and more women to take action for what they think is right, not what men do not want them to do by force. The episode opened a new doorway to women's rights in America. You can look at this episode either, positive or negative. Positive because it brings hope back to feminists' rights. Negative because it was a sexist episode, or, because of the truly shocking and disgusting content it displayed, such as, at one point, Martha Stewart had a segment of which she basically stuffed decorations up her vagina and queefed them out, or, such as, the chubby lady queefing during the little fart/queef fight at the assembly the men had, the chubby lady basically started queefing real life English language in a vulgur fashion, or, such as, you can clearly see Terrance and Phillips tiny penises when they are naked. All in all, I give the episode an A grade, not because I like the show, but because that from all that I've seen in this episode, it made me laugh more than any episode of 'South Park' I've seen in a while. "Eat, Pray, Queef" is definately up there with one of my favorite 'South Park' episodes.

- Philosopher Mikey Davis.

No comments:

Post a Comment